Kosta Michailidis has been a realtor for almost 20 years. He began his career with Royal Lepage Realty, and 15 years ago he joined the dynamic and fast-growing Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate organization.
Kosta’s hard work, respect, and great service earned him loyal and happy clients over the years. He helped hundreds of families
In the last few years he gained a wealth of knowledge with high end luxury, custom built homes and luxury renovations in South Mississauga and Oakville. He specializes in buying tear down homes or vacant land, and transforming them into dream homes. He works closely with the finest builders, architects, designers and trades people.
He provides unparalleled marketing exposure, creates a vast network of connections, and
ensures high-touch, 5-star service to a variety of clientele; first time home buyers, new residents to the area, investors, and sellers. He enjoys the people he helps immensely, and is greatly satisfied with the ultimate result of these partnerships.
Kosta has lived in Mississauga for the past 30 years. He lives with his wife and three children in Lorne Park. In addition to speaking English, Kosta is also fluent in Greek, Arabic and Hebrew.
- Full time Sales Associate since 2000
- Member National Association of Realtor
- Member of Toronto and Mississauga board
- Member of OTRIS MLS
- ABR® designation - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Premier service Diamond (2005, 2006)
- Premier service Diamond Elite (2007, 2008, 2009)
- 99.4% Customer Service Satisfaction Rating (05’, 06’)
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction Rating (07’, 08’, 09’, 10’, 11’, 12’)
- Gold Master award (05’, 06’, 07’, 08’, 09’, 10’, 11’, 12’, 13’, 14’, 15’, 16’, 17’, 18’,)
- P.A.G.I.E (Passion, Authenticity, Innovation, growth, Excellence)2013 award winner company wide
- Certified trainer for “Master Edge”
Director of Administration